Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rebooting...


Sometimes I wonder. What makes me so lethargic that I am not able to write. To follow a passion I thought would be my calling one day. Am I busy ? No. Am I doing something so much more worthwhile that I cannot fathom wasting my precious time over putting my two cents into a blog ? No. It is the people around me ? Not at all (because there are hardly any !!)

It is in fact the corroding influence of some entities which were a part of my life a year back. But I shall write - slowly and surely. It shall be insignificant rambling which will metamorphose into lucid lines and paragraphs.

And I have finally started....

1 comment:

Purav Shah said...

About a year back, we were your influencers :P - Corroding is sure a very harsh word used.

But yea, I know you can imagine a lot and thats what is required in writing so u shall write. :)